Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This Makes One!

Most blogs have a reoccurring theme, some like IGN are exclusively for video games or some, like TreeHugger are exclusively environmentalism. I have had several blogs, but I have gotten bored of them since they had only 1 theme, and I tend to get bored fairly easily (or otherwise busy and lose momentum). One of my goals from my 101 things to do in 1001 days list is to update my blog two times a week (on average). This blog will be about random stuff I'm interested in. It will be MY blog, but will tend to have articles from other sites I find interesting and would like to share. It might also contain some of my art work as well. Other subjects I will cover include but are not limited to: Burning Man, Burns, Juggling, Environmentalism, Interior Design, Gardening, Art, my 101 list and just general life questions.

Please leave comments! Comments are good!

Thank you for coming, and as I add more, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment